85mm F1,4 DG HSM lens of the Art line by Sigma
- Outstanding resolving power and minimized chromatic aberrations help make this the ultimate lens for portraits.
- Image quality perfect for ultra-high-megapixel digital cameras
- SIGMA’s fifth large-diameter F1.4 lens for full-frame sensors
- The beautiful bokeh effect that only a large-diameter lens can offer
- Newly designed HSM for nimble AF control
Portrait photographers demand the attractive bokeh effect that large-diameter lenses offer, as
well as outstanding resolution. Fulfilling the exacting standards of the Art line, the SIGMA 85mm F1.4 DG HSM Art delivers both of these elements at the highest level. The bokeh effect is so precise, you can focus on the pupil of the subject’s eye while blurring the eyelashes. Adding to the effect, the area in focus is extremely high-resolution while the bokeh area is very attractive in appearance. The SIGMA 85mm F1.4 DG HSM Art incorporates 14 lens elements in 12 groups, a remarkable structure that helps the lens deliver ultra-high-resolution. This lens is therefore an excellent match for full-frame DSLRs offering 50-megapixel or higher resolution.