Raincover for flash and lenses up to 17,8 cm diameter and 35,6 cm length
- Compact design fits easily in a bag or pocket
- Four great styles to protect your gear
- Designed for handheld use or tripod application
- Unique eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders for viewing through the lens - not plastic!
- Camera and lens controls are easily visible and operable
- The Rainsleeve™ – Flash version has an extra area to protect the flash unit
- Drawstring lens opening offers easy access and a snug fit
- Includes two per package
If shooting using an OP/TECH USA neck strap, simply attach the quick disconnects directly through the pliable plastic. (Note: verify that you have a positive lock on the quick disconnects.) The drawstring enclosure uses a barrel lock to secure snugly around the lens offering added protection and convenience. Available in several sizes, the Rainsleeve™ Series is sure to become a part of your essential gear when traveling or shooting in the field. Conveniently offered in a 2-pack, it’s the economical way to make sure camera gear is protected in any kind of inclement weather.
The Rainsleeve™ - Flash offers the same great features as the Rainsleeve™ - Original yet can accommodate a camera shoe-mounted flash (up to approx. 7" tall x 5" wide x 4" deep). It effectively shields a camera, lens and flash unit from the elements and fits easily in the pocket or camera bag. All camera, lens and flash controls are easily seen and operated through the Rainsleeve™ - Flash. It fits any camera/lens configuration up to 7" (17,8 cm) in diameter and up to 14" (35,6 cm) long.