The compact sized professional ball head ClassicBall 2
- 360° laser engraved scaling
- integrated bubble level
- three 90° openings for the ball neck
- precisely controllable and repeatable friction adjustment (braking) for the ball AFC-System (advanced friction control)
- ball locking without any risk of even a slight shift in position
- The ball support is permanently grease-free
Three vertical 90° openings for the ball neck, an integrated friction control system for precisely repeatable and defined friction presets and a “true” panorama panning function make this a must have tool for users of compact- and mirrorless system cameras. To make use of the panorama function the ball head is being turned upside down thus allowing a 100% accurate leveling to avoid a sloped horizon while doing panorama shots.