A compact and lightweight remote Speedlight unit, the SB-R200 supports the Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS) and compatible CLS cameras, making it integrate perfectly into multiple flash situations including the SB800 and SB-600 Speedlight units.
Designed with close-up photography in mind, the SB-R200 is easily attached to the front of a lens via the SX-1 Attachment Ring, which accommodates up to four units for shadowless,
full-surround illumination of small objects. Alternatively, SB-R200 Speedlights can be mounted on AS-20 Speedlight Stands and freely positioned for desired lighting effects. When detached from a lens, up to eight SB-R200s can be mounted on the SX-1 ring, creating a powerful and controllable wireless mono-light.
- Easy-to-set analog controls
- Built-in target light and AF Illuminator allows for proper position of Speedlight on the subject as well as autofocus operation in low light situations
- i-TTL Flash control for accurate flash exposures in close-up and other multiple lighting applications
- Can be set to one of three Speedlight Groups (A,B and C)
- Offers four independent channels for competitive shooting environments