Profilux Triple Kit LED 1000 by Hedler
- LED soft starting
- display with light output power indicator
- dimmable from 5% - 100% light output with high light output power reproducibility
- service indicator and status LEDs
- metal housing with completely integrated Electronic Ballast
- cooling control automatically and manually
- recalibration option
- automatic mains voltage recognition
- multi-voltage 100 - 240V AC / 50 - 60Hz
- integrated overheating protection
- integrated LED safety switch-off
- integrated operation-hour counter
The HEDLER Profilux LED1000 is a new developed continuous light unit which generates with one high power single LED daylight quality with approx. 5600K and a CRI > 90 - flicker-free! It has an extremely quiet fan cooling and a special, active LED cooling; the LED has an average lifetime of approx. 50000 hours!
Besides this the HEDLER Profilux LED1000 offers through the use of a fresnel lens and its focusing option great lighting flexibility. It can be adjusted from spotlight to floodlight characteristic simply by turning the focusing knob - intuitive!
Another pro: the HEDLER Profilux LED1000 can be used with all the latest original Hedler reflectors and softboxes - due to this flexibility it can be an extremely versatile lighting tool. Through the use of the optional reflectors a wide variety of lighting characteristics from hard-brilliant to soft-flattering can be generated.
With its compact size and being lightweight it suits perfect for the on location work. Range of application amongst others: DigitalVideo and DigitalPoto, documentation, highspeed photography, macro photography and stills.
Because of its colour temperature of approx. 5600 K the Profilux LED1000 suits ideally as a fill light in combination with available daylight.