XF 100-400mm f4,5-5,6 R LM OIS WR met Teleconverter XF 1.4X TC WR
- Reduced chromatic aberration to help deliver high resolution images
- Class-leading 5.0-stop image stabilization
- Fast, quiet AF thanks to twin linear motors
- Compact and lightweight design
- Water / dust resistance, -10°C low-temperature operation and fluorine coating
- Lens hood with a polarizing filter window and lock mechanism
The FUJINON XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a super telephoto zoom lens that covers a 35mm focal length equivalent of 152-609mm. The high performance optical construction of 21 elements in 14 groups includes five ED lenses and one Super ED lens to help reduce chromatic aberration that often occurs in telephoto lenses. As a result, it delivers the highest image quality in its class. The lens has been designed for handheld shooting with a 5.0-stop* image stabilization system and weighs less than 1.4kg. Linear motor for fast autofocusing makes it perfect for shooting fast-moving subjects including aircraft and motorsports. The lens is also both water and dust resistant and can operate in temperatures as low as -10°C, so it’s suitable for use in a wide range of outdoor shooting conditions. A fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to repel water and dirt, further improving the toughness of the lens.