This is the simplest, smartest, and sagest support for anyone shooting long-lens photography, including nature, landscape and sports photographers. The Gimbal head provides fluid-smooth, virtually weightless, pan and tilt movements for most long lenses that will not only improve your performance and image quality, but will also minimize accidental damage to your expensive equipment. Its gimbal design makes it possible to rotate your lens around its center of gravity and to do so with utmost precision and safety. Its simple, straight-forward design and high-quality construction make the Gimbal Head easy to use in all types of environments and all sorts of weather.
- Accommodates most long lenses
- Easier and safer to use than a ball head with improved performance
- Large, easy-to-grip knobs provide drag adjustment to match equipment
- Durable black powder-coat and anodized finish protects against inclement weather
- One large lens gimbal head
- One quick-release lens plate with 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 mounting screws
- Setup guide