The Calumet Pro-Tilt Flash Bracket's compact design offers quick adjustments to flash and camera to handle a wide variety of shooting situations, including bounce flash, close-ups, horizontals and verticals.
- Rubber, non-twist base with a choice between five camera-mounting holes.
- Flash can be attached by included shoe clamp or by the screw if the flash cord has a 1/4"-20 mount.
- The Height of the flash bracket can be adjusted by included hex wrench.
- Bracket arm easily flips to change from portrait to landscape.
- Flash can be tilted up to 90º backwards or forwards for bounce flash or close-ups.
- Convenient cord minder keeps your sync cord out of the way.
- Swing-out lever provides stability when setting your camera and bracket on the table or floor.