95mm HTC Cirkularpol-FILTER by B+W with MCR nano Coating
- Often regarded as the most important filter for photography
- Reduces reflections from a variety of surfaces
- Increases color saturation and contrast
- Suitable for analog as well as digital cameras
- Color-neutral to the optimum extent
- Made in Germany
For this high-end polarizing filter the foil pieces are selected individually for maximum color neutrality. Following cementing between high-grade optical glass, additional grinding and polishing takes place. This guarantees outstanding sharpness even with very bright, apochromatic lenses. The latest cementing technique ensures lasting stability even in damp climates. The new generation of Käsemann High Transmission (HTC) polarizing filters is fitted with a new polarizing foil which has higher translucency (transmission), yet still provides outstanding effectiveness. The filter extension factor is only 2 to 3, equivalent to approx. 1 to 1.5 f-stops.