55mm ND-FILTER 810 ND 3,0 by B+W with MCR nano Coating
- Reducing the amount of light entering the camera
- Suitable for both analog and digital cameras
- Selective sharpness by achieving larger apertures – ideal for portraiture
- Long exposures producing a cotton candy effect on moving water and deserted streets void of people and cars
- Wipe effects, continuous light trails
- Made in Germany
ND filters uniformly reduce the visible light spectrum. Ideally, such filters have a "horizontal" transmittance curve in the visible spectral range, i.e. all spectral colors passing through the filter act on the receptor (film, sensor, etc.) with the same intensity.
With a light reduction of ten stops, this ND filter delivers a further intensification compared with the B+W ND 806. Running water virtually transforms into mist. People walking on streets become blurred and indistinct or even invisible. In some cases this involves extremely long exposures of up to one minute. A stable tripod is essential.