60mm ND-FILTER 803 ND 0,9 by B+W with MCR nano Coating
- Reducing the amount of light entering the camera
- Suitable for both analog and digital cameras
- Selective sharpness by achieving larger apertures – ideal for portraiture
- Long exposures producing a cotton candy effect on moving water and deserted streets void of people and cars
- Wipe effects, continuous light trails
- Made in Germany
ND filters uniformly reduce the visible light spectrum. Ideally, such filters have a "horizontal" transmittance curve in the visible spectral range, i.e. all spectral colors passing through the filter act on the receptor (film, sensor, etc.) with the same intensity.
This B+W ND filter reduces the light by three f-stops and is particularly interesting for video when no suitable aperture can be selected in bright light or when a specific, small DOF is required. With this filter, distinct flow of water effect becomes apparent. The B+W 803 ND filter 0.9 is also ideal for shooting photos with a wipe effect.