49mm ND-FILTER 802 ND 0,6 by B+W with MCR nano Coating
- Reducing the amount of light entering the camera
- Suitable for both analog and digital cameras
- Selective sharpness by achieving larger apertures – ideal for portraiture
- Long exposures producing a cotton candy effect on moving water and deserted streets void of people and cars
- Wipe effects, continuous light trails
- Made in Germany
ND filters uniformly reduce the visible light spectrum. Ideally, such filters have a "horizontal" transmittance curve in the visible spectral range, i.e. all spectral colors passing through the filter act on the receptor (film, sensor, etc.) with the same intensity.
This B+W ND filter, which reduces the light by two stops, already shows a clear effect on your photographs such as requiring f/4 instead of f/8 for selective focus or 1/15 sec instead of 1/60 sec for a long exposure effect. The filter is color-neutral, and it should be part of any basic DSLR photography equipment kit.